Run With Us at The Delaware Marathon and Raise Money for B+!
The Delaware Marathon (and Half Marathon) is a favorite spring race for Mid-Atlantic runners. The B+ Foundation has reserved spots for B+ Runners. This year the race takes place on May 12, 2013 so reserve your spot now and start training!
Always wanted to run a marathon (or half) but not sure how to get in shape? We can help.
The B+ Running Team provides a Personal Running Coach!
We'll also cover your registration fee, lodging if you need it, and more.
B+ Runners Get Special Treatment
B+ Runners must raise at least $2,000 to receive:
- FREE Registration
- FREE pre-race meal
- FREE post-race refreshments
- Finisher's Medal
- FREE B+ Running Shirt
- FREE TRAINING PROGRAM
- Group Runs
- FREE Travel and Lodging (for those who need it and raise at least $2,600)
10th Annual Delaware Marathon on the Riverfront
This is a USATF certified Boston Marathon Qualifier. The Delaware Marathon™ will start at 7:00 a.m. SHARP from Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park on the historic Wilmington, Delaware Riverfront; the relay marathons and half marathon shortly thereafter. The Delaware Marathon™ course consists of two half marathon distance loops. Both loops take you from the Wilmington Riverfront through beautiful Brandywine Park, along Kentmere and Bancroft Parkways, through the 40 Acres, Wawaset Park, and Little Italy neighborhoods of Wilmington and return via the Wilmington park system and past Rodney Square. More info here.
How It Works
1. Register on The B+ Running Team website to reserve your spot and set up your online donation page. You'll use this personalized webpage to collect donations from your supporters.
2. We'll register you for The Delaware Marathon or Half-Marathon.
3. Your Personal Running Coach will contact you to set up a personalized training program to get you ready for May 12th.
4. We'll periodically send you updates and tips for fundraising to help you get to your $2,000 goal.